InBody Assessments – What you Need to Know
Have you always wondered what’s inside your body?
You know you have muscle mass, body fat, body water, and more, but how do you know how you measure up?
It used to require invasive and expensive tests, but not any longer.
InBody Assessments makes it easy to know exactly what’s going on inside your body in 15 seconds flat.
Follow these steps before testing to get the most accurate results:
- Do not eat or exercise for at least 3 hours before testing
- Do not drink alcohol or excess caffeine for at least 24 hours before testing
- Be well hydrated
- Do not shower or sauna immediately prior to the test
- Avoid putting lotion on hands and feet before testing
- Individuals with pacemakers or other electronic devices should not test
- For women, avoid testing if you are pregnant or menstruating
Schedule an appointment:
- $40 to use the scale.
- $60 to use the scale and have a certified InBody health coach break the results down for you.
- Free for members of Belmars